“I am completely in love with the field of electrical engineering and telecommunications. When I get into the zone, my passion was lit up like fireworks to follow up everything new in the world of electricity and communication technology and to apply it practically in developing and building a bright future for the community and contributing to the maximum progress and advancement of this country”.
Mr. Hamdy has more than 20 years of experience as an Electrical & Telecommunication Systems Design Engineer in Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
As a Head of the Electrical Department, his responsibilities include the following:-
– Designing of electrical works (i.e. systems of lighting, power, cables, loads calculations, distribution panels, grounding & lightning protection, transformers, generators, ..etc.).
– Designing of low current & telecommunication systems (i.e. systems of telephone, central TV & satellite, sound & public address, CCTV, data, audio-video, ..etc.)
– Designing of life safety & security systems (i.e. systems of fire alarm, ant-intrusion systems, ..etc.)
– Accomplishing of all associated calculations, specifications, and bill of quantities.
B.Sc. of Electrical Power Engineering
Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt –1996
- Member, Egyptian Engineers Syndicate, Cairo
- Member, Saudi Council of Engineers
ISO 9000 Awareness Course.
ISO 9000 Internal Quality Course.
ISO 9000 Documentation Course.
Management & Team Leading Course.
Basics of Protection & Control.
Data Center Awareness Course.
Fire Fighting Course (Clean Agent System – VK1230).
Arabic & English
2013 – To Date:
AMSAD Architectural Associates – Jeddah, As the Head of Electrical & Low Current Dept.
2012 – 2013:
EDARAT consultant – Riyadh, As the Head of Electrical Supervision Team.
2010 – 2012:
AFAQ Co. (ATC-MEP) – Jeddah, As the Head of Electrical & Low Current Dept.
2006 – 2010:
Saudi Diyar Consultant (SDC) – Jeddah, As a Senior Electrical Engineer.
2003 – 2006:
Engineering Consultant Group (ECG) – Cairo, As a Lead Electrical Engineer.
2001 – 2003:
CEGELEC Contracting – Cairo, As a Design Office Engineer.
1998 – 2001:
MEGICON Contracting & Development – Cairo, As a Technical Office Engineer.
1996 – 1998:
SHAKER Consultancy Group (SCG) – Cairo, As a Design Engineer.